Laptops have become an essential accessory for work and for entertainment. But with all the laptop brands
currently available on the market, finding the perfect laptop can be daunting. To help you, here is a short
survey of the top laptops of 2016:
Acer is a Taiwan-based electronics multinational that is best known for its computer products, although it
also produces other consumer electronics such as personal digital assistants and mobile phones, as well as
computer-related products such as servers and storage devices.
One of Acer’s most popular high-end netbooks is the Ferrari One. The bright red netbook sports the
distinctive “Scudetto Ferrari” logo that has come to dominate Formula One racing. Ferrari, One is a high-
end netbook that boasts of the following features:
· A full-size Fine Tip keyboard which provides for comfortable typing even for prolonged periods.
· An integrated Crystal Eye webcam with PrimaLite technology that ensures crystal-clear images.
· Third-generation Dolby home theater provides an exceptional viewing experience when you watch movies
and other prime content on your laptop, with the best sound and picture quality.
· Full connectivity over a variety of networks, including Gigabit Ethernet, 3G, and Bluetooth.
ASUS is another Taiwan-based company that has become known as one of the most innovative in the
consumer electronics market. Apart from its popular line of Eee netbooks, ASUS also produces mobile
phones as well as computer components such as motherboards and servers. The Eee line was considered a
pioneer since it helped launch the low-cost netbook market.
· A 10.1″ WSVGA glossy monitor that displays crisp, clear images whether you are surfing the net or
watching a Blu-Ray DVD on your netbook.
· Long-lasting battery life of as long as 10.5 hours to ensure maximum productivity before having to
· High portability through the netbook’s lightweight construction. The netbooks weigh just 2.4 pounds and
have a thickness of less than one inch.
· Wireless N and Bluetooth v3.0 ensures high-speed connectivity wherever you are.
Apple is one of the most famous PC brands, most notable for its Mac line as well as, more recently, the
iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Since its founding in 1976, Apple has grown into one of the most admired
companies in the US, with a devoted customer base. Its MacBook has become one of the most iconic
laptops in the industry. Here are some of its most notable features:
· A 13.3″ glossy LED-backlit widescreen display that provides vivid color and exemplary image quality, with
a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
· The NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor provides a performance boost of 80% from the previous
generation, delivering highly responsive action for your gaming or viewing experience.
· The exclusive Multi-touch trackpad has no separate button, allowing you to conveniently click anywhere on
its surface. And the trackpad supports Multi-touch gestures, letting you use one or more fingers to access
Lenovo is a computer technology multinational based in China, which has become the fourth largest PC
vendor in the world. Lenovo laptop brands include the ThinkPad, which was originally produced by IBM until
Lenovo bought their personal computer division in 2005, and the IdeaPad which is entirely a Lenovo
product. Lenovo laptops have gained a reputation for their excellent ergonomics, helping users avoid
repetitive movement injuries, in addition to a stylish design.